Published / Updated On:
PNB 15G Form PDF Download
PNB 15G Form PDF download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can direct download PDF of PNB 15G Form for free using the download button.
|PDF Name||PNB 15G Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||0.46 MB|
|Category||Banking & Finance|
|Download Link||Available ✔|
PNB 15G Form PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload PNB 15G Form PDF for your help. If you are searching for PNB 15G Form in PDF format, you can download it from the official page www.pnbindia.in or directly from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Form 15G and Form 15H are self-declaration forms submitted by an individual to a bank requesting that TDS not be deducted on interest income as their income is less than the basic deduction limit. Form 15G is a self-declaration form that seeks not to exempt TDS on certain income as the appraiser’s annual income is less than the deduction limit. The rules of this particular self-declaration form are set out in the provisions of Section 197A of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Form 15g PNB PDF must be filled out by an individual other than the individual or company for the current fiscal year. You must be 60 years of age or younger. The tax liability calculated on the total taxable income for the financial year is null.
Form 15G PDF- Key Features
The following are key features of Form 15G:
- Form 15G is a self-declaration form for seeking non-deduction of TDS on specific income as an annual income of the tax assessee is less than the exemption limit.
- The rules for this specific self-declaration form are mentioned under the provisions of Section 197A of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- The structure of Form 15G has undergone considerable change in 2015 to ease the compliance burden and cost for both tax deductor and tax deducted.
- The current format of Form 15G and Form 15H (the senior citizens variant for Form 15G) was introduced by CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes)
- Form 15G can be submitted by individuals below the age of 60 years. Any individual above 60 years falls in the category of senior citizens.
- Form 15H, though similar in many ways to Form 15G, can only be utilized by senior citizens.
- To avail of the benefit, this declaration needs to be submitted in the first quarter of the financial year in case of existing investments. However, for new investments Form, 15G can be submitted before interest is credited for the first time.
you can download the PNB 15G Form PDF by clicking on the link given below.