Published / Updated On:
EWS Form PDF Download
EWS Form PDF download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can direct download PDF of EWS Form for free using the download button.
|PDF Name||EWS Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||0.02 MB|
|Download Link||Available ✔|
EWS Form PDF Summary
Hello friends, today we are going to upload EWS Form PDF for the help of all of you. EWS Form PDF is an application form for EWS / Income and Asset Certificate for the person who belongs to the minority category issued by Tehsildar Office. This form can be obtained from the concerned department of the Tehsildar office, or it can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
After filling out this form you have to submit the form along with the required documents to the concerned department of the Tehsildar office. The concerned department after receiving the application form verifies the form and issues a certificate accordingly.
EWS Form PDF – How to Apply
You can get the EWS certificate from your local government authority (Tehsil). The certificate is called an ‘Income and Assets Certificate’, and this is the proof that is required to avail of the EWS reservation. There is no online method prescribed by the government for getting an EWS certificate. You need to go to your local Tehsil or any other local government authority. You will need additional documents such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, bank statements, passport size photo, etc. along with the Income and Assets Certificate (downloadable from many government websites).
The designated government officer will verify your documents and issue your EWS certificate. The certificate issued only by any of the following authorities will be accepted as proof of a candidate belonging to the EWS category:
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and his family normally reside.
Central Government has taken a landmark decision for providing 27% reservation for OBCs and 10% reservation for the Economically Weaker Section in the All India Quota Scheme for undergraduate and postgraduate medical/dental courses from the current academic year.
Document Required for EWS Form Application Form
- Aadhaar Card. ID Proof.
- Affidavit/Self Declaration.
- Land/property documents.
- Residential proof/Domicile Certificate.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Other relevant documents.
Eligibility for EWS Form PDF
- Family income below 8 lakhs INR or as per state norms.
- Family-owned agricultural land is less than 5 acres.
- Residential flat owned by a family that is less than 1000 sq. ft.
- Residential plot less than 100 sq. Yards and 200 sq. Yards in selected municipalities as per the state norms.
You can download the EWS Form PDF by clicking on the link given below.