Published / Updated On:
Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF Download
Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF download link is given at the bottom of this article. You can direct download PDF of Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 for free using the download button.
|PDF Name||Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|PDF Size||0.12 MB|
|Download Link||Available ✔|
Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF Summary
Hello friends, if you are looking for the Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF then you are at the right article. Delhi Government has released the Delhi High Court Holidays List 2022 PDF for the year 2022. Delhi High Court is one of the Law institutions of India. It was established 55 years ago on 31 October 1966.
The headquarter of the Delhi High Court are located in New Delhi. The current chief justice of Dehli High Court is Dhirubhai Naranbhai Patel since 7 June 2019. Delhi is under the jurisdiction of the High Court. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges including Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna, and Justice S. K. Kapur.
Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF
|1||New Year Holiday||January 1||Saturday|
|2||Local Holiday||January 13, 2022||Thursday|
|3||Makara Sankranti / Magha / Bihu / Pongal||January 14, 2022||Friday|
|4||Republic day||January 26, 2022||Wednesday|
|5||Maha Shivaratri||March 1, 2022||Tuesday|
|6||Holi Holidays||March 17 to April 19, 2022||Thursday to
|7||Mahavir Jayanti||April 14, 2022||Thursday|
|8||Good Friday||April 15, 2022||Friday|
|9||Id-ul-Fitr||May 3, 2022||Tuesday|
|10||Buddha Purnima||May 16, 2022||Monday|
|11||Summer Holidays of Supreme court||May 23 to July 10, 2022||__|
|12||Muharram||August 9, 2022||Tuesday|
|13||Independence day||August 15, 2022||Monday|
|14||Janmashtami||August 19, 2022||Friday|
|15||Ganesh Chaturthi||August 31, 2022||Wednesday|
|16||Dussehra Holidays||October 3 to October 8, 2022||Monday to Saturday|
|17||Diwali Holidays||October 24 to October 29, 2022||Monday to Saturday|
|18||Guru Nanak’s Birthday||November 8, 2022||Tuesday|
|19||Christmas Holidays||December 19 to Dec 31, 2022||Monday to Saturday|
Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF – Note
- Saturdays falling on 16th July and 3 rd December have been kept as alternative Court sitting days in the event of the declaration of any unforeseen holiday(s). The cases fixed on such unforeseen holiday(s) may be taken upon these days or as may be notified. However, the case(s) wherein orders/judgments are reserved shall be taken up on the next working day immediately following the date, which has been declared as an additional holiday.
- Holidays common to the High Court and Courts subordinate to it have been shown in half red and half green squares and those shown in red squares will be observed exclusively by the High Court.
- All Sundays and second Saturdays have been shown in red colour. Local holidays i.e. 16th Apr, 12th Aug, 30th Sept, 29th Oct & 7th Nov and fourth Saturdays, as shown in red squares, will be observed exclusively by the High Court. 17th & 19th Mar, 10th Aug, 29th Sept, 4th & 21st Oct will be observed as Local Holidays by the High Court and the Courts subordinate to it.
- The High Court will remain closed for Summer Vacation from Saturday, 4th June to Friday, 1st July (both days inclusive) and for Winter Vacation from Monday, 26th December to Saturday, 31st December (both days inclusive).
- The Subordinate Courts (except the Courts of Metropolitan Magistrates) in Delhi will remain closed for Summer Vacation from Monday, 13th June to Thursday, 30th June (both days inclusive) and for Winter Vacation from Monday, 26th December to Saturday, 31st December (both days inclusive).
Here you can download the free Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF by clicking on the following download button.
Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF Download Link
REPORT THISIf the download link of Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 PDF is not working or you feel any other problem with it, please Leave a Comment / Feedback. If Delhi High Court Calendar 2022 is a copyright material Report This. We will not be providing its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.